Monday, December 27, 2010

Would love your help!

Hi, I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas and a Happy new year. I cant believe how quickly this year has gone, La Crafts is nearly officially 1 year old!! How exciting.

I have been thinking about a lot of things lately and I think my most favourite thing is photos. I love taking photos of my family and looking back at everything, I contstantly look at my wedding pictures and also when Miss Sophie was born. I would love your help with some more photos of your kiddies in my La Crafts Products.

So starting now and also for the month of Janurary I will be running a little insentive to get you to upload your photos on La Crafts facebook page. Every photo you upload you will get an entry into the draw to win a prize at the end of the month.

I look forward to seeing your gorgeous kiddies in all things La Crafts

Have a great new year

1 comment:

  1. Oooo... Will have to rob some snaps off Tyler's granny, methinks :P

    ReplyDelete