Monday, November 22, 2010

Crazy Christmas has started!

Well the year is flying by, I cant believe it is nearly only a month till christmas. Everyone has been keeping me very busy lately. I have lots of orders coming and going out!
I love christmas and I am very excited to be creating lots of chrismassy goodies for all followers and likers!
La Crafts christmas sale will be on the 9th December. There will not only be christmas clothing but also some great ideas for stocking fillers.

The last day to recieve anything Custom ordered will be the 10th December. All fabrics and stock are running out fast, so make sure you get in so you dont miss out.

The last post day for Christmas will be Monday the 13th December. This gives Aus Post 9 Business days to get your parcels to you, I hope that is enough time.

I encourage everyone to spend the extra money and ask me for express or registered post so we can make sure you all recieve your goodies!

Catch ya La Ter!

No comments:

Post a Comment