Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Win a VIP Pass For The Next FB Market




To win a VIP Pass for the next facebook market all as you need to do is invite your friends to La Crafts. Get your friends to LIKE La Crafts and then write on La Crafts page who they were sent by. Person with the most referalls will win the VIP Pass for the July Facebook Market on the 19th July 8PM (Sa Time)

Some items you might see at the next market night will include Gorgeous Designer Belts, Lots of DJ's for those cold winter night and a New Pinny featuring some sort of HOOT as I know how many of you are a fan of the Owls!

Also would love to know if you are still into Shopping for Pinny's or wether you would like me to start putting some more Lucy Style Dresses in the Market Nights.

I have so many ideas running through my head this month, it really is hard to switch off!

Custom orders will re-open on the 20th July, sorry for the big delay with customs but I am heading over to Kangaroo Island for a couple nights for a family holiday, wondering if I can sneak the sewing machine into the car :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment