Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Special Offer

Hi everyone! Been super busy this week getting ready for the Monash Mammoth Markets on Sunday. I am hoping the weather is going to be nice. I was told last year it rained the whole day. I have a special offer for the markets but it only applies to people coming to the Markets sorry everyone! 10% Off for all purchases made at the Monash Markets for facebook fans or blogger fans. To recieve this just need to print a copy of the blog or the update email from LA Crafts on facebook. I am really excited about the markets not only because i get to show off my beautiful stuff ( i think it is beautiful) but i will be putting a few new faces to names which i am really looking forward too. I am also displaying some never seen before stock to see how they go, Fingers crossed! I hope you all have a great week.

Catch ya LA ter!

No comments:

Post a Comment